Purchases can be made either as a private customer / author, or a corporate customer in the Palgrave shop.
If you intend to buy on behalf of a company or institution, please select the option "corporate customer" when entering your address. The name of your company will appear on the invoice which is often the precondition for reimbursement. If you order from a European Union country and if you have a VAT ID, you may enter it during the checkout process. In this case, no VAT will be charged by the Palgrave shop. In case you are ordering from the US and your institution is tax exempt: The Springer shop currently does not offer the possibility to enter a tax exempt number. If you buy on behalf of an institution that is tax exempt, please contact email@example.com.
Please see the details below for special discount pricing related to English and German language eBook bulk and print book sales. It also includes information on how to submit a bulk order request for eBooks and print books.
- eBook bulk sales
- Discount scale for English language eBooks:
- Offer process for all other customers
eBook bulk sales
If you would like to buy 10 eBooks or more of one title (e.g. for your institution, company or department), we would like to offer you our following eBulk discounts on net prices.
Discount scale for English language eBooks:
|Number of eBooks||Discount|
|500 +||on request|
If you are interested in an offer and belong to a university or a library, please contact our Library Sales group for discounts on ebooks.
Offer process for all other customers
1. Please provide us with the ISBN, title and the number of eBooks you are interested in to: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can provide you a non-binding discounted offer.
2. If you agree with our offer we will send you an invoice.
3. After we receive payment, coupon codes will be sent via mail to you.
4. You can give our coupon codes to all members of your organization. The eBooks can be accessed for free after a short registration on www.Palgrave.com. After successfully ordering, the eBook will be located in the user’s eBookshelf where it can be downloaded.
- All orders require prepayment.
- eBulk orders are not returnable.
- The discount refers to the net price.
- Our eBooks have a watermark in form of the user e-mail address.
If you need more than 10 print books of a single title (e.g. for your institution, company or department), we recommend that you contact our bulk sales program. Bulk sales offer steep discounts starting at 10%. Please contact our Library Sales group if you belong to a university or a library for discounts on books.