You'll find your eBookshelf located under your account information. Here, all purchased eBooks are made available to you in perpetuity. This essentially means that you will always have access to all of your Springer eBooks.
1. Please login with your personal credentials.
2. Enter your account information's displayed under your name located in the right upper corner.
3. Please select "MyBookshelf" in the menu.
4. Please click centric under "EBOOK BOOKSEHLF" on "SHOW ALL" and your personal eBookshelf with all your purchased eBooks will open.5. You can now download your eBook as a PDF or ePub file. Please go to access the eBookshelf if you require instructions with snapshots.
1. Save the file on your device.
2. Transfer or synchronize it with any external reading device.
3. You can also access the eBookshelf with any connected device.
4. You will be able to import PDF files into MOBI format so you can read them on your Kindle device.
Note: Amazon is a closed system and we offer the original file and give our customers the chance the convert the file as desired. For a detailed description, visit the Amazon Send to Kindle page.