Change an Open Choice order

If you have not yet completed the MyPublication process, you can simply go back to the relevant page and change your selection (please note some Compact agreements require authors to publish open access and a cancellation of your Open Choice order may not be possible). 

If you have completed the MyPublication process, please contact our Open Research Support team for further assistance.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.