It is easy to order any Palgrave publication in various formats through the Palgrave shop. If you have questions about how to order items you can find all important information in this section.
Ordering in the Palgrave shop requires a personal Springer Nature account.
If you are a registered Palgrave.com or Springer.com member or have a personal SpringerLink account click here to enter your user name and password then click the “submit” button.
If you are not yet registered click here to create an account.
- Search or browse the catalog for a title you would like to order.
- Add the title to the shopping cart by clicking the 'get it now' button.
- Click the button 'Shopping cart & go to checkout' within the overlay, or "to cart" on the top of the sidebar and access the shopping cart. Click “go to checkout” to continue.
- In the next step you can choose if you want to buy as an individual customer or as a corporate customer (to state a VAT ID or if you want your company’s or institution’s name to appear on the invoice in order to get a refund). Please also add your billing and your shipping address.
- Once your payment has been processed, you’ll access an order confirmation, and you'll receive an order confirmation by eMail. You can download eBooks, single chapters or articles directly. Print books will be shipped to you within a couple of days.
You can pay with MasterCard, Visa, American Express or PayPal.
The currency in which your order is billed depends on the invoice address:
- Customers from North and Latin America will be billed in US Dollars (USD).
- Customers from Great Britain are billed in Pounds Sterling (GBP).
- Customers from Switzerland in Swiss Francs (CHF).
- Customers from Europe, Africa, Asia/Pacific will be billed in Euros (EUR).
If you pay with a credit card or PayPal and your local currency is not one of those listed above, the amount will be converted by your bank or credit card issuer automatically.
Printed books can be paid by invoice/advance payment in Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia/Oceania.
Pre-publication orders and back orders can be ordered using the invoice/advance payment option only.