Palgrave's broad range of innovative products include:
What is an eBook?
- An eBook is a book in digital form, which can be read on various electronic devices. A Springer Nature eBook is identical to the print version.
Which eBook formats does Springer Nature offer?
- Springer Nature eBooks are currently available for purchase in PDF and sometimes EPUB format.
- If an eBook is available in PDF and EPUB formats, both will become available for download upon purchase.
- Both formats can be used and read on various digital devices, including mobile phones.
- EPUB is designed for reflowable content, meaning that an EPUB reader can optimize text for a particular display automatically.
- PDF content is static; pages are displayed identically across devices.
What is the difference between Living and Static Reference Works?
- Some of Springer Nature’s reference works are published as living references which are online first, real-time snapshots (article collections) of a reference work which is in development or is being updated.
- The living editions are delivered well in advance of the static, printed reference publications, and continuously offer new and up-to-date content.
- Each online-first entry has its own DOI and is fully citable.
- If you need additional information, please click on Living and Static Reference Works.
- Our print books are availabe in hardcover and/or softcover versions.
- The shipping options can be found on our Latest Book Shipping Information page.
- A MyCopy is your personal print-on-demand softcover edition of an eBook.
- MyCopy books are printed versions of eBooks within a eBook Collection to which your library provides you access via SpringerLink. This is a special service Springer Nature offers libraries to make it easier for students and library users to work with the printed edition.
- Each book and chapter page on SpringerLink tells you if the respective title is available as a MyCopy edition.
- You can order your personal MyCopy directly from SpringerLink. This unique service is available to Institutions with Springer Nature licensed eBooks.
- MyCopy books have a colored soft cover, with the interior being black and white. Thus, colored illustrations in the eBook and conventional print books are always monochrome in the corresponding MyCopy book.
- Every MyCopy book is available at USD/EUR 39.99, including shipping and handling and can be shipped to the following locations: US, Canada, UK, Germany, Switzerland, France, Australia etc.
- Visit https://www.springernature.com/gp/librarians/products/ebooks/my-copy for more information.
- You can also purchase individual chapters of a book in digital form on SpringerLink.
- The buyable chapters of a book are listed on the corresponding book product page.
- After your purchase you may download the chapter as a PDF file.
- The price of each chapter is $39.99 / 24.95€ / £19.95 (the final gross prices may vary due to local tax legislation, i.e. in the EU).